Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Cosmiclogist.com’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Cosmiclogist.com’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Singapore. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
All information stated and provided in Cosmiclogist.com, and all forms of communications, or on behalf of Cosmiclogist, are intended for entertainment and informational purposes only. We strive to provide our users and customers with a memorable, positive, and uplifting experience through our various free/paid readings, content, e-mails, and any additional forms of communications. This information, however, is in no way intended to substitute professional recommendations or advice. Any form of communication made by Cosmiclogist.com or content distributed by Cosmiclogist.com is not to be used as medical, financial, legal, or any other form of professional advice. For such matters, please consult a licensed professional.
Information provided on this site is not intended to represent medical advice. All information and products on Cosmiclogist.com and its subdomains are not intended for use in the diagnosis or treatment of any condition. For such issues, please consult a qualified medical practitioner.
Products and Services
Cosmiclogist.com provides, creates, and distributes content, information, reports, and e-mail consultations related and revolving around general spirituality, personality psychology, archetypes, analytical psychology, spiritual healing, and new age beliefs.
While some of Cosmiclogist.com’s content, information, reports, and e-mails are made to be free, Cosmiclogist.com also provides premium products and services that may require a user’s registration. These premium products and services are available to individuals over the age of 18 years old. By using this Website, you certify that any information given to Cosmiclogist.com upon registration, purchase, or filling up a form, is true and complete. We will not be responsible for any false statements or false information provided by you during registration, purchase, or filling up a form.
Unless otherwise stated, Cosmiclogist.com and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Cosmiclogist.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.Cosmiclogist.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.Cosmiclogist.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.Cosmiclogist.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.Cosmiclogist.com
Redistribute content from Cosmiclogist.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Cosmiclogist.com does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Cosmiclogist.com, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Cosmiclogist.com shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Cosmiclogist.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Cosmiclogist.com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
User Testimonials and Reviews
- If you submit a testimonial to us using [this form / our testimonials form], then you agree that we may publish your testimonial, together with your name and any logo that you upload using the form, on this website (and on any successor website that we may operate from time to time), on such page and in such position as we may determine in our sole discretion.
- You further agree that we may edit the testimonial and publish edited or partial versions of the testimonial. However, we will never edit a testimonial in such a way as to create a misleading impression of your views. (You may terminate this license by giving to us 30 days’ written notice of termination.)
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Cosmiclogist.com; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response